Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spark Word: Bad Hair Day

I glared into the mirror, swearing under my breath. I can NOT afford to have a bad hair day today.

"I have traffic court at 8:30," I muttered as I stared down at the curling iron with disgust, "And a lunch date after that."

I threw down the curling iron. "I don't even know why I bother." I snatched my flat-iron out of the bottom drawer and started a new attack. By the time I finished, not a single hair was out of place, but I slipped a hair tie into my purse just in case.


Prompt from The Writer's Block. I just want to say that the picture they put next to this spark word made me laugh so hard I fell off my stool.






I write like
Harry Harrison

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment